- Rosalind Franklin School of Medicine – 1987
- The Chicago Medical School
- Rush University Medical Center – Residency 1988
- The Medical College of Wisconsin – Residency 1993
- National Board of Psychiatry & Neurology (Certified – 1995, Recertified – 2005)
Areas Of Expertise
- Robert Loiben, MD has been practicing Adult and Adolescent Medical Psychiatry at American Behavioral Clinics (formerly Winston Clinics) since entering Private Practice in 1993.
- Dr. Loiben has extensive clinical experience treating a wide range of conditions ranging from Anxiety, Depression, Bipolar and Psychoses to ADHD, Substance Abuse, Organic Disorders, Disability and Adolescent Issues.
- Dr. Loiben is recognized throughout Southeastern Wisconsin for his expertise particularly in Psychopharmacology and for his professionalism as a counselor.
- Dr. Loiben consults with Primary Care Physicians and Clinicians throughout Greater Milwaukee and is an Attending Psychiatrist at Aurora Psychiatric Hospital.