Find Out If You Were Exposed to COVID-19 Previously With Our COVID-19 Antibody Test
- Did you already have Coronavirus?
- Were you sick in January and wondering it was the Covid-19 Coronavirus?
- Did you have the virus but only mild symptoms?
- Were you asymptomatic?
- Has your body already developed an antibody response to the virus?
Stop the Spread of COVID-19 In Your Community
According to the CDC, the results of this test may help limit the spread of COVID-19 to your family and to others in our community.
We make it easy for you to get checked – and results can be seen as early as the next morning.
What is it?
This is a blood test to find out if you have antibodies to the virus that causes COVID-19. A positive test means you have already been infected and your body has mounted a response to a prior COVID-19 infection by making IgG antibodies to fight it.
This is NOT a test for active infection.
While your body may make antibodies to the virus, they take time to develop.
For instance, IgG response to COVID-19 takes 1-3 weeks after your symptoms start to be detected. Because of this, it is NOT a test for current, active infections.
If you have symptoms right now (fever, cough, shortness of breath, muscle aches, GI distress) this test is NOT for you. If that’s the case, you may need to contact your primary care physician for nasal swab testing to directly look for the virus.
At ABC and Ketamine Milwaukee we want to make testing easy and accessible.
Cost is split into 2 fees:
Clinic/Blood draw fee: $75 at the time of the blood draw, payable by credit card
Quest Diagnostics fee: ~$55 billed by Quest directly to your insurance. (actual fee may vary depending on your insurance.)
In short, the total is about $135. ($75 to clinic + $55 to insurance)
- To keep everyone safe, you must wear a mask to the clinic.
- We check everyone’s temperature upon arrival.
- Call your doctor for a nasal swab if you have signs of active infection. If you have fever or any current symptoms you can NOT be have an antibody test until at least 1 week after your symptoms have resolved.
By appointment Only
10424 W. Bluemound Rd.,
Milwaukee, WI 53226