Milwaukee Telepsychiatry – The Right Care When You Need It Most
We are here for you, wherever you are!
American Behavioral Clinics, with 5 locations in the Milwaukee area, is now offering the convenience of online counseling and telepsychiatry. We operate using a patient-centered approach to mental health treatment that focuses on your strengths. We are happy to provide web-based sessions that are as secure and confidential as an actual office visit from the comfort of your own home.
Forget about long time waits or finding transportation. If you want to receive counseling or social assistance from one of our experienced providers, we are happy to schedule an appointment today.
Virtually Visit a psychiatrist, nurse practitioner, or therapist by video or phone.
Visits are convenient, private and secure. Protection is our priority.
Avoid the inconvenience and high costs of going to the emergency room.
Prescriptions can be sent directly to your local pharmacy.
What is Telemedicine?
Telehealth is the practice of providing behavioral health care services to patients through the use of interactive audio and video technology, permitting real-time communication between the patient at the originating site and the provider, for the purpose of diagnosis, consultation, or treatment. This can take the form of real-time video chats, secure email, or phone calls. Although we offer telepsychiatry, we also accept visits at our locations throughout Milwaukee as well for those looking for face-to-face meetings.
How our Milwaukee Telepsychiatry Works
- You’ll connect with an ABC mental health provider located in Milwaukee, WI using a secure, live video chat technology.
- The video platform used is similar to other video conferencing platforms such as Skype, but is offered through a secure, encrypted service.
- Together, ABC Telehealth caregivers will develop a personalized plan to meet your mental health needs.
Benefits of Telemedicine
- Specialized care for children, teenagers, adults, and seniors.
- Treatment for depression, anxiety, stress, and more.
- Care for behavioral and developmental disorders.
- Accessible support when you need it most.
- Flexibility if you may have difficulty traveling to an office due to physical limitations, travel limitations, work schedules, and childcare arrangements.
Over 50 million Americans each year suffer from mental health issues. Many do not seek help due to barriers.